Surfing Instructor Course Ireland
What will I study?
- Adventure Activities
- Aquatic First Aid & Emergency Response
- Career Planning & Job Seeking Skills
- Life-Guarding Skills (Rescue Board & Peterson tube)
- National Vocational Beach Lifeguard Qualification
- Outdoor Surf and Lifeguard Instructor Integrated Workplace Training
- Personal Surfing Skills
- Surfing Skills Instructor Level 1
- Work Experience- Surf Instructor and Beach Lifeguard
Travel the world as an ISA surf instructor & RLSS beach lifeguard
Each Winter Phillip Fitzgibbon runs an ISA approved instructor course through Kerry College.
Develop knowledge, skills, and earn recognised qualifications in surfing, lifeguarding, first aid, instructing and get a taste for other watersports such as boating and scuba diving.
Visit Kerry College website for more details; https://kerrycollege.ie/full-time-courses/surf-instructor-beach-lifeguard-castlegregory/
Become an ISA (Irish surfing association) surf instructor (Level 1) and RLSS (Royal Life Saving Society) Beach Lifeguard. The course is full time run over 24 weeks.
Course is run in Harbour House, Castlegregory. With lecture rooms overlooking the beach, heated indoor pool and three bays with one over 6 surf spots over a 12km beach !